Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Home!

I’ve moved in to my new place and am finally feeling at home. Let me introduce you to my new housemates, who are all wonderful: Casey, Jessica, and James.



They all work at SpaceX with me, so we commute together. Casey is in Dynamics, Jim in Propulsion, and Jess and I are in Avionics. You might remember them from a July 08 post as the house of crazy rocket scientists who jump in the ocean under a full moon at 4am.


This weekend Jim and Jess and I went out for dim sum together, after which we went up to Griffiths park and hiked around the observatory at the top of Mt. Hollywood (yes, that Mt. Hollywood). After a nice hike, we spend the rest of the afternoon at the observatory.




So here’s my new address:

200 Marine Av.

Manhattan Beach, CA 90622


If you’re ever in the area, please come on by. We would love to have you stay with us.

1 comment:

はろだいん said...

Hi Edwin. Thanks for linking me to your blog! You look great -- much less sleep deprived than the days of CME 104. Stay strong!